We can’t be complete until we have a thorough understanding of our roots. I’m from Punjab, India and that part of my identity has shaped so many of my life’s decisions and also breathes in every word of my writing. I love that the Ethnicity Tag is popular on YouTube because it allows people from all over the globe to take a peek into the culture that has been whispering silently in their hearts since the day they took their first breaths.
I really enjoyed answering the Ethnicity Tag questions and hope that I’ll be able to share more of my culture and self with the world over time. These are the six questions you can see many YouTubers answering on their channels:
- Where are you from?
- When was the last time you visited your country?
- What part of the country are you and your family from?
- Name one ethnic food that you enjoy the most.
- Name one household item that best represents your culture.
- Do you speak your language?
Learn your culture, your language, and history. And share everything you learn with those around you; this is the only way to expand our horizons.